Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The Significance of the Broken Car -- re-visited.

After finishing my previous blog about the broken car, and then finishing the movie, i thought of another explanation.

I made a reference to Appolonia in my last blog, but I think I may have said this prematurely, because without finishing the movie, I did not know about her death.

I now realize that the broken car may have something to do with the above, Appolonia's death.

Because Appolonia died in a car explosion, I think that when Kay asked about the car and Tom only says that it was an accident and that no one was harmed, it is a little strange. For in the car accident involving Appolonia only Kay herself, was not harmed.

The strangest part is that after Appolonia was blown up, Fabrizzio, the guy who set the bomb, was not sought after, or harmed in anyway. And also, after Appolonia was killed, Michael went home and married Kay!

No comments:

Post a Comment